Have a strong interest in health tech and how the health industry is developing? Have an out-going attitude, enjoy challenges that allow you to grow, and have a highly-structured approach towards your tasks? Enjoy taking on responsibilities? Then you’re exactly who we’re looking for to expand our sales team in Berlin :)!
Business Development Manager DACHMedicus AI Deutschland GmbH in Berlin | ab 10.05.2019
Medicus is an AI-based platform that explains and interprets medical reports and health data, turning numbers into meaningful insights. Medicus works with healthcare companies to deliver smart features & insights to both doctors – in terms of smart testing & diagnosis support – and to patients in the form of visual & interactive reports, powering continuous healthcare & coaching across all digital platforms. Medicus is based in Vienna with offices in Berlin, Dubai, Paris & Beirut.
The DACH region is one of Medicus’ focus markets and we’re looking for you to grow our B2B market presence and further build our business development and customer success management team.
- Relationship building with all relevant stakeholders in the industry
- Acquisition and account management of new and existing leads/clients, such as diagnostic laboratories, clinic chains, health insurance providers, and other health system relevant players in the DACH region
- Screening, selection, coordination, and support of go-to-market and/ or distribution partners
- Representation of Medicus at business relevant events, conferences and fairs
- Creating, implementing and improving scalable sales processes, tools & guidelines
- Close collaboration with and support of our Head of European Operations in overall strategic matters, as well as the expansion & growth in Europe
- It’s not important what you’ve studied exactly, but that you love thinking holistically, outside the box if needed, and passionately of what Medicus stands for
- You have a strong understanding and advanced knowledge of the German, Swiss and/ or Austrian healthcare system, its mechanics, dynamics and relevant players
- Preferably you’ve gathered significant working experience in the healthcare/ health tech/ digital health industry already
- You have an outgoing attitude, interactive character and empathetic sense for your counterpart’s needs
- Your excellent time management skills and solution-oriented mindset allow you to excel at managing several projects at a time
- You embrace challenges joyfully, and approach them with a solution-oriented mind-set
- You’re almost obsessive when it comes to lean task management as well as setting up and following processes
- Your German and English is fluent (and the fluency in an additional language is a plus)
What we offer:
- You’ll play a significant role in growing our market presence in the DACH region and beyond
- You’ll be part of an international, fast-growing and highly forward-thinking health tech company that aims to change the way we think about health
- You get the freedom to execute own ideas from the first day on. We do not only accept but demand your contribution to the bigger picture
- You work with an international team with many years of experience building companies and products with great user experience
- You’ll get an attractive compensation package
- You’ll be working in an environment that aims to accelerate your professional and personal growth
Please send your English application (CV, cover letter and relevant references) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bewerbung per Mail an: email@example.com
Ihr Ansprechpartner: Vera Märk
Medicus AI Deutschland GmbH